Friday, January 14, 2011

A quick note

This blog for all intents and purposes may not be to everyones liking.  I understand that.  If you don't think my brand of writing is funny then by all means, please don't read the blog!!  I make fun of everything in my life while trying to protect the identities of those around me.  You will see that I do not hide my name, I do not write this blog annonomously.  This blog was intended for my friends, my future clients, my family, and most importantly, me.  To see if I could do it.  It is intended to build up excitement for "The Peacock" which is opening in May in downtown Charlevoix.  I am providing the perspective of a successful business owner, a college grad that at 33 yrs old decided to start over for the adventure of trying to make a fantastic business with his wife who he thinks is fabulous. 

So please, if you are a beauty school student and you want to follow the blog, then follow and enjoy.  But relax!  Not everything in beauty school is funny but I am going to try to make it entertaining to my readers.  If you do something in which you are trying to draw attention to yourselves (ahem,, jeangate) don't be surprised when I write about it.  It doesn't mean I don't like you : )!  Also, if I think its unfair that I have to work around your mess or something, I will tell you to your face, not blog it!  Remember, I am from the business world, not your bedroom where you can do what you want and it only affects you and your mom. 

If I can be of any help to any of you in terms of business advice, please ask, I would love to help.

Lastly, if you want to comment on the blog than please have a profile with your real name and leave out the names of others when commenting.  Any negative comments are fine as long as they meet that criteria, otherwise they will be deleted.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment