Monday, January 24, 2011

Bathroom Humor

Being one of only two male students at the school does have an unexpected perk...  It is almost like I have my own private bathroom.  Yes, while a steady train of young and older women are fighting to use the girls bathroom, I am enjoying the peace and quiet of my own porcelain sanctuary!  Its almost unfair, its like flying first class instead of coach.

"Sir, we can upgrade you to a private bathroom for no charge today"


It's not all champagne wishes I am afraid.  Being that it so rarely gets used, the water to wash your hands is always freezing and when you are drinking as much water as I try to daily, thats about 5 or 6 ice baths for my hands a day.  The other problem is that when you are one of the only ones using the mens room, you are also one of the only ones to clean the mens room.  One problem that is the same for both sexes is having to deal with your apron or smock when you have to go.  Word on the street is that some of the girls take theirs off when they have to go.  This seems like an extra step that even though it definitely is safer, I have decided to bypass.  (Actually I didn't even think of this as an option until Mrs. Peacock told me.)  It has been a challenge to not pee on myself  or drop my tails into the toilet but so far I am still batting a thousand!


Received and gave my first scalp treatment.  These are pretty sweet, you get your head massaged after a little lotion is applied and then you get your head stimulated by one of these badboys.

Its an electrode thing a ma jig...  That's the technical name for it I think.  I like to think of it as a very short light sabre.  It kind of even sounds like one when it fires up and you can shock the living daylights out of someone if your not careful.  Used correctly it stimulates the scalp with a little electron action.

I also received my first reconditioning treatment.  Normally used on women who have dry and damaged hair from too much coloring, it helps make the hair silky smooth.  Here I am taking in the full treatment.

Note the quitter sock and how I am learning how to get a butt like JLo. 

I am still planning on taking the blog private, I just haven't gotten around to changing it yet.   Until next blog...


1 comment:

  1. How'd ya like sitting under the dryer? Can you say sssnnnnnooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzz....

    ReplyDelete